Partnerships and Sponsorships
Brisbane Marketing delivers a range of initiatives, programs and events presenting unparalleled partnership and sponsorship opportunities. These include:
- Regional Flavours: South Bank’s annual food and lifestyle festival attracting more than 80,000 visitors.
- Lord Mayor’s Business Awards: Brisbane’s premier business awards featuring 11 award categories.
- Christmas in Brisbane: A comprehensive program of Christmas events attended by more than 700,000 people.
- Asia Pacific Screen Awards: A red carpet event celebrating the region’s finest films and talent.
- Asia Pacific Cities Summit: A biennial forum of Mayors and delegates from across the region.
- The Capital: A co-working startup and innovation hub in the Queen Street Mall, home to more than 120 businesses.
- Digital Brisbane: Empowering Brisbane’s small businesses, startup and tech communities.
- Study Brisbane: Building Brisbane’s reputation as a destination of choice for international students.
- Brisbane Greeters: An award-winning ambassador program welcoming more than 12,000 visitors each year.
- City Sounds: Australia’s largest free, live music program with over 1500 performances each year.
- Feel Good program: An 18-week free community fitness program at South Bank.
- Roma Street Parkland: A popular CBD precinct offering event and activation opportunities.
Commercial and Partnerships Team