Brisbane Marketing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brisbane City Council and is the city’s economic development agency.
Brisbane Marketing positions Brisbane nationally and internationally as Australia's new world city, focusing on driving long term economic growth and benefits to industry, business and residents.
The Investment Attraction team of Brisbane Marketing works to attract foreign direct investment to the Brisbane region. With a 25 year history, international acclaim and a strong track record of success, the Investment Attraction team consults with clients to help bring new business to Brisbane across a diverse range of sectors, including:
By providing clients with critical market entry strategies, identifying investment opportunities, and information about supply chain linkages and potential partners, the team helps to strategically shape the future of Brisbane’s business environment and helping deliver long term economic results for the city. Staff with specialised industry knowledge can assist clients at all stages of the investment lifecycle with information about:
- business case development and growth strategies
- linking into valuable local supply chains
- establishing collaborative partnerships and networks
- facilitating critical introductions
- undertaking talent and labour analysis
- sourcing competitive property solutions and market knowledge
- grant and incentive applications